Thursday, September 23, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge - "Old School Style"

Hello Everyone!!  Happy Fall!

I hope everyone is doing great!!  Fall is here, although it is still very hot!!!  I won't be long before Halloween!!  For this post, I entered Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge...The challenge was to create a card without using the Cricut using patterned paper!!  Well I have only been into card making for about 6 months so I have never HAD to make a card without my handy Cricut!!  I was a bit of a challenge just thinking up something.  But I have Halloween sticker pad and I just picked a cute sticker from it!!!  I used some patterned paper that I got from Hobby Lobby, added the "Happy Halloween" sticker on a matte, added a little ribbon and I was done!!

Although it was a bit of a challenge, it was nice not having to look for ideas on all my carts!!  Think it turned out cute!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


10 comments:

Raven B said...

This came out really cute. I love the colors and that ribbon!
Hugs,
Raven

girlia said...

This is really cute. Love the green ribbon.

Abby said...

Love all the layers you did!!!

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

Its amazing what you can do with a little paper. Super cute.

Celeste B. said...

Too cute! I love the batty paper! :)

Nikki Foraker said...

this is really cute! Great job on Emma's challenge! I'm having a blast looking at all the non-cricuty creations!

☺ Nikki

Liz said...

super card!

My Creative Time said...

WOW, I LOVE that paper!! You did a SUPER JOB w/the challenge my friend!!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Unknown said...

Very cute and I love the paper!!!
Karla Urea

Erika Valdez said...

Cute card love the colors!

Lots of Cricut love,
Erika

cricutlove1.blogapot.com