Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Halloween Hairbows!!

Hi Everyone!!

Fall is in the air!!  I've been thinking alot about Halloween lately.  And my sis-in-law asked me to make a hair bow for her little girl for Halloween.  So I jumped all over it! lol  I have two little girls of my own and I LOVE making hair bows!  Here is what I came up with!  Hope you like them!


I usually post cards but since my blog name does include "PIGTAILS", I like to include some different posts every now and then! My next Halloween venture is "trying" to make personalized trick-or-treat bags using the" freezer paper" method. I will try to do a tutorial post on it!! I bought the materials I need yesterday and have been itching to get started, but couldn't find the time today...So hopefully I can have that up within the next week or so!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comments:

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

Those are really adorable.