Thursday, February 10, 2011

Guest Designer- "BE MINE" Banner

Hello!!

Monica from Monica Creates is wanting Guest Designers to be featured on her blog!!  So I took her up on that offer!! If you haven't already, check her out!!  She also has a youtube channel!!

I love Valentines Day!!  And I decided to make a Valentine themed banner!!  I used the Mini Monogram cartridge for the scallop circles and the Country Life cartridge for the letters.  I inked around all the edges to make each layer stand out a little better.  I love how it turned out!!  Here it is...Sorry the pics aren't great...It was a very gloomy day when I took the pics.



2 comments:

Jae said...

Your banner is SO CUTE! TFS, now a follower! :)
Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

Tisha said...

This is super cute! I nominated u for an award. Please come by my blog to check it out.

TFS!
Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com